"I shopped around and Mike gave me the best price for my gold. Go ahead and waste more gas, or just come here and know you have gotten the best deal." - Rick P.
Get top dollar for your new, used or collectible firearms when you pawn them at Lugoff Loan Company.
"Mike knows his guns and I feel good about leaving my Browning in his care. I don't trust my guns to just anybody." - Jim B.
If you need a loan and don't want to sell your family heirlooms, consider a pawn where you can borrow the money and get your item back.
"I needed money to pay some bills but I didn't want to sell my Grandmother's ring. I now have the ring back and I'm so happy I didn't have to sell it." - Mary D.
We loan you money on your tools.
"This is the best pawn shop around. I wouldn't have been able to pay my workers if I hadn't pawned some of my tools for payroll. Much better than going to the bank for a loan or trying to sell stuff. This way, I get my tools back!" - Jerry L.
We accept TVs and Laptops for pawn.
Remember to bring in the remote and all cords!
"Mike gave me a loan on my TV so that I could pay my light bill. I didn't miss the TV that much and I'm sure glad I could borrow against it." - Carol G.
Pawnshops and pawnbroking have been around for thousands of years. The basic idea behind any pawnshop is to loan people money. It goes like this:
1. You bring in something you own and give it to the pawnbroker as collateral for a loan (this act is called pawning).
2. The pawnbroker loans you money against that collateral based on valuation of the item.
3. When you repay the loan plus the interest, you get your collateral back.
4. If you don't repay the loan, the pawnbroker keeps the collateral.
5. No credit check required.